Kevin Mann, was born and raised in the Kanawha Valley. He graduated from Nitro High School and attended West Virginia University where he received a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Accounting. Kevin and his wife Kristy, a physical therapist for Thomas Health Systems, feel blessed to be able to remain in West Virginia and raise their three children surrounded by a supportive and loving family community.
Kevin grew in the profession as an auditor, advancing his career by demonstrating an ability to work with varied business types with unique accounting treatments. He is one of a handful of auditors of Low Income Housing Tax Credit projects and SBA-regulated Small Business Investment Corporations. Kevin also has extensive experience performing audit and attestation engagements for exempt organizations, employee benefit plans, construction contractors, and privately-held small business entities.
Kevin’s practice today has developed to that of a trusted advisory role for his clients. Outsourced CFO services, business succession planning, high net worth wealth management, and strategic planning are services that have been extremely rewarding to Kevin and suit his patient, thoughtful, methodical approach of listening to clients’ desires and assisting them in achieving their goals.
Services Rendered Include:
- Tax and estate planning for high income/wealth individuals
- Business strategic and succession planning
- Employee benefit decisions
- Financing and merger transactions
- Alternative investing
- Branding of individuals and entities
Education and Certifications:
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Charleston Chapter of Certified Public Accountants